Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tweeting on Windows Mobile? Get Twikini


I have had a Windows Mobile phone forever (what seems like forever at least) and I have never found a twiiter application that I really liked until I found Twikini.
I know that sounds cheesey and like they paying me to say that, but they aren't. Simply put Twikini is does the best job allowing me what I want to do on Twitter from my phone. I can RT (reTweet) or relpy with the press of one button, you can post pictures, even your GPS location if you so choose. Oh, and if you are like me and have multiple Twitter accounts you can easily switch back and forth from them without having to sign in and out each time. No lie, when I installed this program it cut down my time on the computer (tweeting) big time because I was doing it all from my phone without having to leave my couch.

All I have to say is get some Twikini in your life!

Oh, and here is a screenshot (but check out more by taking the link above)

No comments: